Respectful of the trust you place in it by communicating some of your personal data, Mineni attaches the greatest importance to their protection and confidentiality. Mineni, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data (RGPD) and of Law n ° 78 -17 of January 6, 1978 modified.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
Mineni e.U., whose registered office is Josefstädterstrasse 43, 1080 Vienna, registered in the Vienna Trade under the number of 2021-1603153752022 and with the VAT-Nr of ATU76727712.
2. What data do we collect?
The term "data" refers to any personal information that can be used to identify you as an individual and that you provide to the data controller in order to register on the site, to create an account, receive information, carry out an inquiry or place an online order. Only the data necessary for the proper execution of our e-commerce and retail sale of the items and services offered on the site www.mineni.at are collected.
The personal data we collect includes:
• your contact details (name, first name, email address, telephone number, full address, etc.),
• your personal information (date of birth, sex, etc.),
• your delivery information (name / surname, street, postal code, city, country, delivery comments, etc.)
• your personal preferences, including your marketing preferences (subscriptions to our newsletters, language, etc.) and in terms of cookies (technical information: technical logs, IP address, etc.),
• information on the products you have viewed,
• bank payment data,
• the history of your orders,
• the history of your emails exchanged with customer service
Creating an account on the site requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and known only to you. It is not possible for us to access it. If you forget your password, a link to define a new password will be sent to your contact email.
3. Why do we collect your data?
The processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the services of the site, to ensure the improvement of our services and to maintain a secure environment. Your data is processed for the following main purpose:
• carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, consumer service, loyalty program, etc.);
And more specifically for:
• the management of your User account, your registration and your connection to our site, as well as the provision of the services to which they respectively give access (online ordering, private sales, newsletter sending, etc.);
• the management of your orders;
• managing the delivery of your orders;
• management of customer relations and your complaints;
• the creation of a customer database for the purposes of loyalty actions, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (improving your User experience and our services), in accordance with the regulations in force;
• ensure personalized navigation on the site: make our site easier to use and adapt our products and services to your interests and needs (proposal of associated products according to gender, history of the last products viewed, personalized recommendations);
• for statistical purposes
4. Who are your data intended for and how long is it stored?
The personal data collected is processed by authorized employees within Mineni to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes. Mineni undertakes not to sell your personal data to third parties. Mineni may have to transfer your personal data to certain service providers and partners who help it provide and improve its services, such as:
• Logistics and delivery service provider (carriers, couriers),
• Technical service provider (Internet access providers, companies specializing in IT and telematic services),
• Payment service provider (banking operators),
• Marketing provider (companies carrying out marketing activities [including social media organizations], companies specializing in market research and data processing, companies offering call center services, companies providing marketing services, publishing and distribution).
After canceling the shopping process, the data stored by us will be deleted. In the event of a contract being concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the tax retention period (7 years). The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase as well as the receipts are stored 10 years. The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (consent) and / or lit b (necessary to fulfill the contract) of the GDPR.
If you register for our newsletter on our website, the data entered will be saved. Deletion of your data You can withdraw your consent to receive our newsletter at any time within the received email by clicking on the link in the area below. If you have unsubscribed by clicking on the unsubscribe link, your data will be deleted.